March 7 – 14, 2021
Having an unafraid witness for Jesus is one of Hallmark’s seven pillars. At this year’s Missions Conference, you’ll hear from five Hallmark families that are taking the Gospel to people across states and continents. All week long you’ll be challenged to Join the Story and get a vision of what God is doing around the world!
Sunday, March 7
We will kick off our missions conference with a special message from Bruce O’Neal in both the 9:15 am and 10:30 am services.
Wednesday, March 10 / Thursday, March 11
Free Chick-fil-A dinner – 6:00 pm
Enjoy a free boxed Chick-fil-A dinner in the Family Center.
Main Session – 6:30 pm
Main session in the sanctuary from 6:30 pm – 7:10 pm.
Wednesday – Sean Willeford
Thursday – Andrew Even
Breakout Sessions – 7:15 pm
There will be 5 presenters and each missionary will present the same material twice to a different group each time:
- Session #1 – 7:15 pm – 7:50 pm
- Session #2 – 7:55 pm – 8:25 pm
- Church Planting – Martin’s (Sanctuary)
- MANNA – O’Neals & Even’s (WC 103)
- Kenya Encounter – David & Kim Hayes (Family Center)
- GreenHouse Coffee – Chad & Stephanie Morton (WC 101)
- PRIME Ministries – Sean & Janelle Willeford (WC 105)
- For children ages 4 and under only
Saturday, March 13
- Men’s Breakfast (Family Center) – 8:00 am
- Ladies Brunch (Atrium) – 11:00 am
Sunday, March 14
Hear a special message from Ange Rukundo in both the 9:15 am and 10:30 am services.
Sean and Janelle Willeford (PRIME Ministries)
- Connect Groups: Faith, Builder, Harvester
- Location: Chapel
Chad and Stephanie Morton (GreenHouse Coffee)
- Connect Groups: Proclaimer, Unity, Adventura
- Location: WC 103
Bruce and Pam O’Neal (MANNA Worldwide)
- Connect Groups: Young Couples, Branches, Journey, Victory
- Location: WC 103
David and Kim Hayes (REAL 4 Christ)
- Connect Groups: HSM
- Location: Student Building